Exclusive Discounts for Credit Union members! Click here to find out more!
Sign into home banking and click on 'statements' to view your current and past monthly statements on-line. Also, you can choose to opt out of having paper statements mailed to you monthly and you will receive an e-mail around the beginning of the month to let you know when your statement is available.
VISA Gift Cards
Click here for fee transparency.
- VISA Gift Cards can be used anywhere VISA is accepted!
- NEW FEATURE! PIN'S MAY BE REQUESTED TO ENABLE ATM FUNCTIONALITY!
- VISA Gift Cards will be activated within 24 hours, Monday through Saturday
- Cards can be purchased for values of $10.00 to $1,000.00
- To purchase a VISA gift card the charge is $3.50 (effective August 1, 2015)
- Cards are valid through the expiration date shown on the front of the card. The funds are valid for 5 years after initial load or date of last use, whichever is longer. You will lose any balance after the funds expiration date.
- A monthly fee of $5.00 will be deducted from Your balance in the thirteenth month after twelve months of non-use.
- For Gift Card Customer Care Service call 866-833-2370
- To report Lost and Stolen cards
- Account Information
- For online access go to https://www.ConsumerCardAccess.com/CUgift2
- Update Cardholder/gift receiver personal information
- View transactions
- Lost/Stolen replacement card fee: $10.00 to be deducted from the balance on the card
- Cards cannot be used at the following locations:
- Gas (pay at the pump)
- Car rentals
- Directly deposit your Payroll, Social Security, VA Pension & Retirement checks
Instructions for Incoming Wires:
- Receiving Institution: Alloya Credit Union, Southfield, MI.
- Beneficiary's Institution: Baraga County Federal Credit Union
BCFCU Address: 101 E. Broad St., L'Anse, MI 49946
- Beneficiary: Member's name
The purpose of Baraga County Federal Credit Union scholarships is to recognize and assist members in the achievement of their educational and citizenship potential. Accordingly, two $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to a senior class student who is a member of the credit union. Limit one scholarship awarded per school. APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be High School Senior at the time application is submitted.
Must obtain his/her School Counselor's signature verifying enrollment in present high school and verifying GPA.
Must have GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Must Be a Member in good standing at Baraga County Federal Credit Union, with an account established a minimum of six (6) months prior to submitting an application.
Must sign and complete Release.
SELECTION COMMITTEE: The Baraga County Federal Credit Union Scholarship Selection Committee will review all applications and make selections based upon qualifications and information provided.
PAYMENT OF FUNDS: The Baraga County Federal Credit Union will make payments directly to the recipient upon receiving proof of registration and enrollment.
2019 WINNERS ARE:
L'Anse Area Schools - Peyton Holma
Baraga Area Schools - Ryan DesRochers