Exclusive Discounts for Credit Union members! Click here to find out more!
Sign into home banking and click on 'statements' to view your current and past monthly statements on-line. Also, you can choose to opt out of having paper statements mailed to you monthly and you will receive an e-mail around the beginning of the month to let you know when your statement is available.
VISA Gift Cards
Click here for fee transparency.
- VISA Gift Cards can be used anywhere VISA is accepted!
- NEW FEATURE! PIN'S MAY BE REQUESTED TO ENABLE ATM FUNCTIONALITY!
- VISA Gift Cards will be activated within 24 hours, Monday through Saturday
- Cards can be purchased for values of $10.00 to $1,000.00
- To purchase a VISA gift card the charge is $2.50
- Cards are valid through the expiration date shown on the front of the card. The funds are valid for 5 years after initial load or date of last use, whichever is longer. You will lose any balance after the funds expiration date.
- A monthly fee of $5.00 will be deducted from Your balance in the thirteenth month after twelve months of non-use.
- For Gift Card Customer Care Service call 866-833-2370
- To report Lost and Stolen cards
- Account Information
- For online access go to https://www.ConsumerCardAccess.com/CUgift2
- Update Cardholder/gift receiver personal information
- View transactions
- Lost/Stolen replacement card fee: $10.00 to be deducted from the balance on the card
- Cards cannot be used at the following locations:
- Gas (pay at the pump)
- Car rentals
- Directly deposit your Payroll, Social Security, VA Pension & Retirement checks
Pay your UPPCO Bill
- No cost for Single Signature Checks
Instructions for Incoming Wires:
- Receiving Institution: Alloya Credit Union, Southfield, MI.
- Beneficiary's Institution: Baraga County Federal Credit Union
BCFCU Address: 101 E. Broad St., L'Anse, MI 49946
- Beneficiary: Member's name
The purpose of Baraga County Federal Credit Union scholarships is to recognize and assist members in the achievement of their educational and citizenship potential. Accordingly, two $500.00 scholarships will be awarded to a senior class student who is a member of the credit union. Limit one scholarship awarded per school. APPLICANT QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be High School Senior at the time application is submitted.
Must obtain his/her School Counselor's signature verifying enrollment in present high school and verifying GPA.
Must have GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Must Be a Member in good standing at Baraga County Federal Credit Union, with an account established a minimum of six (6) months prior to submitting an application.
Must sign and complete Release.
SELECTION COMMITTEE: The Baraga County Federal Credit Union Scholarship Selection Committee will review all applications and make selections based upon qualifications and information provided.
PAYMENT OF FUNDS: The Baraga County Federal Credit Union will make payments directly to the recipient upon receiving proof of registration and enrollment.
Mail or drop off your completed application to your school counselor.
2015 applications are available here.